Monday, May 12, 2003

Back at work, (well not now, obviously) and knackered.

It's amazing how a cleared desk and empty in-tray can metamorphose into a pile of paper from hell in one short week. I spent the whole day getting rid of crap filler and nib [news in brief] rubbish so I could start on some newer, better stories. But then there were none.

On the plus side, I did get the day off next week to sit my driving theory test - which is cool.

And I have found an End of Buffy party to go to which will stave off my sci-fi related pangs. Oh yes, I have embraced my inner geek...!

Will go now and watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. I wish I could say it was for ironic post-modern type reasons, but I have actually become addicted to watching sub Z-List celebs humiliate themselves and scare themselves shitless for our delectation. I know I'm an evil bitch... I just don't care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home