Friday, August 15, 2003

Well it's Friday night and I'm finishing up some work before settling back with some Doritos, some Baileys and the 24 Season 2 DVD - yup, I am a geek, but at least I'm proud of it!

It's been a mad week at work, with Wednesday particularly being very stressful. Big news broke about an hour before our deadline so the adrenaline started pumping as everything was rejigged so the front page could be re-written. It was good fun though, like how I imagine working on a daily paper to be, where deadlines are always looming and the challenges to writing your story are different. But the long week - paired with an early (8.30am!) driving lesson tomorrow, means I'm ready to take to my sofa for an evening of high quality entertainment (and Kim Bauer, but you can't have everything!)

Before I head off to listen to Carlos Bernard, I found a fab quiz on the web to look at which 24 character you are. I wanted to be Michelle (not just for the obvious reasons LOL) but I ended up as Jack, so be afraid, be very afraid :)

This is what they said:

Jack Bauer<br></center>
<br />
<br />Check it out <a href= here care of Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home